Grab your Discounted Natural Terminalia Catappa Leaves Aquarium Decoration Fish Tank Cleaning Tools Water Treatment Aquarium while the store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. Once we reach 300-unit sales, we will be increasing the price back.
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off our shelves! Limit to 5 per customer max!
20PCS/45g Natural Terminalia Catappa Leaves Aquarium Decoration Fish Tank Cleaning Tools Water Treatment Aquarium Accessories
- Material: Leaf
- Color: Brown
- Weight: 20pcs(about 45g)
- Effective help and prevention of bacterial infection.
- The most natural acid effect.
- Naturally polish color and stability of fish color.
- Promote the reproductive capacity of fish.
- Help to control the propagation of moss.
- The catappa leaves are suitable for arowana, blood parrot, flowerhorn fish, pterophyllum, dwarf cichlid, clown loach, and most of the tropical fish, especially those caught from the river
- Such leaves can help fish act more active, better prevent the bacterial infection, control the reproduction of moss and stabilize the color of the fish
- After soaking the leaves in the water until the leaves putrefied, the water indeed tends to have a lower PH level, whose effect is according to the number of leaves, the water tank capacity, and the soaking time. However, it is not the PH lowers liquids alternative, so it will not have the same effect as the medicine. Please notice this
- It is suggested to increase the number of leaves underwater slowly. Even though your fish may like this kind of water, they still need some time to adapt to the changing water quality. If you never used these leaves before, please use 2-3 pieces in 1 meter fish tank for the first time
- How to use: Place the dry leaves into the filter slots, or tie them and place them into the tank directly, or clean and soak them in the water and pour the liquid into your fish tank until the tank water is a little yellow. The soak way is recommended, for the reason that you don't need to gain the floating debris after that
- Natural new leaves may cause some moisture or mildew. If that happens, you just need to place it somewhere cool for 1-2 days. Please don't place it under the sun, or it may lose some acid like tannic acid, oxalic acid, humic acid, and folic acid, and so on
- When the leaves start rotting, the acid inside like tannic acid, oxalic acid, humic acid, and folic acid will be released to lower the ph level
- Some leaves may come with the holes bitten by the insect. This is because they are larger than other leaves, which are insects' favorite leaves. But when an insect bites the leaf, the leaf will release the folic acid until the insect runs away. And the acid will still remain in the leaves, which is one of the key things to improve the water quality
- The leaves can also decorate your fish tank to add more natural feelings
It is easy to have little damage but doesn’t affect anything.
Leaf color and size are not exactly the same.
It's hard to find the same leaves in the world.
Please allow 1-5g differences due to manual measurement.
High requirements on the feature buyers please understand. Thanks.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
Estimated Delivery Time: US 10-25 Days; Worldwide 15-30 Days.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is an absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.